Wednesday 26 March 2014

Another Liebster nomination - Who am I??

Blog award

So today I was nominated for my 2nd Liebster award Woot woot! 

If you aren't sure what a Liebster awards is, check out my post: I was nominated for a Liebster Award...What's that?
Essentially here are the rules:
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you through your blog and on social media
  • Answer the questions given to you and post in your blog
  • Nominate 3 bloggers you follow who have with less than 500 followers
  • Post 5-10 questions for your nominees to answer
  • Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog or via social media to let them know you nominated them
First I want to thank Sarah who blogs at Photo Beauty Blog for nominating me for my 2nd Liebster award. I was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning. If you haven't had a chance to read her blog, I recommend it!

With spring finally here (even though there's still snow on the ground in canada - lol) Zazie asked spring questions. Here are my answers so you can get to know a little more about me.

1. Do you change your makeup when spring arrives? If so, how?
I don't really change up my colour scheme but I do a spring clean out my make-up. Out with the old and in with the new. Check out my blog Spring has sprung: Time to clean up your make-up bag.
Beauty

2. What is your favourite spring fragrance?
I don't wear perfume. But if I did I have always loved the smell of Anais Anais because it reminds me of my mom.

3. What's going to be your favourite accessory this spring?
My new Marc Jacobs watch and Stella and Dot jewelry. Love Stella and Dot!

4. What's going to be your most worn item of clothing this spring?
Likely my white capris. I love the way they fit, and love the look of a white pant with a snappy top and jewelry.

5. What are your top three favourite nail polishes?
Essie - No place like Chrome, Nicole by Opi - Always a Flirt, and Nicole by Opi Emerald Empowered.
beauty

6. Do you prefer pumps or sandals in spring?
Sandals with a heel and open toe with a French pedicure.

7. What's your favourite spring jacket?
I have a light black leather jacket that I love. It fits well and keeps me young looking - lol.

That's it for me. I hope you learned a little about me. Now it's time to pass the torch and nominate some other beauty bloggers so you can get to know them better.

I nominate: Beybiapril, Toni's Glamour Shack, and My Makeup issues

Here are my questions for you.

  1. What are your favorite skincare products?
  2. When did you start making skincare a regular part of your life?
  3. If you were stranded on a desert island what are the three beauty products you can't live without?
  4. What got you interested in Beauty Blogging?
  5. If you had to choose - Manicure or pedicure?
  6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry and why?
  7. You can have dinner with 3 people living or deceased - who would it be and why?

Looking forward to learning more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment