Tuesday 18 March 2014

How to balance being a mom with growing your business



If you regularly follow my blogs you know I am a huge fan of Marie Forleo. She regularly provides her expertise with humour for entrepreneurs. I really enjoy watching her Q&A Tuesday on Marie TV. Tuesdays are when viewers can submit questions and have Marie answer them.

This specific episode talks about how to balance being a mom with growing your business. Marie talks with entrepreneur, mom and author Latham Thomas of Mama Glow.

Latham shares her 5 step process to success for mompreneurs:

1). Don't victimize yourself - Go from "Woe is me"...to "WOW is me!"
2). Make nap time into your dream time - use this time to strategies what you want you business to be, instead of cleaning and doing laundry
3). Join or create a babysitting co-op with other mompreneurs - works with other mompreneurs to create a community to help each other out allowing 1 day a week for you to focus on your business and vice versa
4). Get people on board with your vision for your business
5) Take Goddess time - reclaim yourself

I encourage any mompreneur to sign-up with Marie Forleo (it's free..and nope, I am not affiliated with Marie in any way - just think she's awesome), and get access to all her great video's for any entrepreneur.


Enjoy this video xo

No comments:

Post a Comment