Tuesday 22 July 2014

Pucker Tips for Great Lips!


As women we focus mainly on our aging skin, but neglect our lips! What most of us don't know is that the thin skin on our lips is particularly sensitive and vulnerable to showing signs of dryness and aging. 


Many of us are quick to grab a cute coloured lip gloss as a quick fix for dry lips, but layering on the gloss won’t help cure dry, flaky lips. Lip gloss is primarily cosmetic, designed to add a splash of colour and a great shine, they aren’t formulated to improve the quality of lips over time.

lips
Rodan + Fields products will be available in Canada Fall 2014
To keep my "pucker" looking young and fresh I follow 3 basic steps.

1). I exfoliate my lips using Rodan + Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion to remove any dead skin cells. This is an effective and convenient exfoliation stick created specifically for your lips. This conditioning treatment makes your lips look and feel more defined and youthful by renewing the surface and helps reduce the dreaded "lipstick bleeding."

2). Next, I use ESSENTIALS Lip Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 25, This lip shield goes beyond moisturizing!! It hydrates your lips, soothes, softens and protects your lips from the aging and burning effects of the sun. It  contains collagen-stimulating peptides to smooth lip texture, lipid molecules for long-term moisturization. Vitamins A, C and E provide anti-oxidant protection, while shea butter, avocado and sunflower seed oil hydrate and moisturize. It's awesome and I never leave home without it in my purse. 

3). Lastly I use REDEFINE Lip Renewing Serum before I hit the sheets for a good night's sleep (on my back of course to help prevent wrinkles). Each peptide and antioxidant-rich capsule helps lips retain natural moisturizing factors, smooths your lip's texture and reduces the appearance of lip wrinkles. One use and you'll be hooked like I was.

Follow these three pucker tips for fabulous looking lips! 

Rodan + Fields products will be available in Canada in Fall of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment